Thursday, December 23, 2010

Michaelann and Jason

As we waited for Michaelann to dress nearby, Jason was describing the venue they were soon to be married in.

"It has huge windows overlooking the river and downtown Cleveland", he tells me, and conjures images of redbrick, loft ceilings, and re purposed industrial design.

It sounded awesome. Really awesome.

I'd love to be able to fly up and shoot their wedding, but alas, Michaelann and Jason had already booked a local photographer (who I'm sure will do a great job for them, given the obvious taste they have in picking out photographers, haha).


I try to keep my weddings in the southeast, but if you're a couple as effusive, warm, and in love as Jason and Michaelann, I'll make the exception and hop over to your corner of the country :).











No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.