Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Savannah

I feel old.

I mean, I don't feel old, not really. But when I look at Savannah, how she's become this gorgeous, radiant young woman, my brain tells me I must be old:

'You must be, old man, because you remember quite vividly how she looked as a baby, crawling around in her parent's tiny tiny first house while you sat and played playstation (the first one)', says my mind to me, rather unkindly, now that I think about it.

When I was a little, I remember thinking that my cousin Kate, Savannah's mom, was the picture of beauty (yes, we are cousins true, but I was like 4, and I hadn't yet got the memo). Savannah got all of that, with a great sense of humor and independence packaged up as a sweet, strawberry locked girl















 



1 comment:

  1. I love these pics. I used to babysit her when she was 5 years old. Wow time fly's. I'm not old, but it makes me feel old to see her all grown up. She has turned into a beautiful girl I mean woman.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.