Monday, October 3, 2011

Lauren and Ryan {Tampa Photographer}

Ryan is a guy you can depend on. 

Lauren was describing to me what his closet looks like while he was away changing his shirt, "He'll have, like the same shirt, a dozen of them and all the same but for the slightest variation'. I imagine a section of closet devoted to light blue, baby blue, periwinkle, sky blue, and pastel blue. "So you always know what you're getting with Ryan", I laugh. She smiles a huge grin and nods.

When Ryan comes back and asks Lauren how he looks, the subject goes right away to clothes. "I was telling Aaron about your clothes closet", she giggles. He turns to me and smiles, "You always know what you're getting", echoing me without knowing it, and we all laugh about it. 

Of course both Ryan and Lauren have much bigger things on their mind than just clothes. Ryan works for a influential law firm. Lauren's close, I'm sure, to nailing the perfect management gig that she went to school for. 

Because of their tight schedules, we had only one day to shoot their e-session, rain or shine. And, you guessed it, it rained. But we pulled a few strings and did the shoot in the very dramatic (pun intended) Straz Center and made some great images for it.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.