Thursday, October 27, 2011

Merilee and Tony {Tampa Photographer}

I have something to say to my family. This is very difficult and I'm not sure quite how to put it.

I think I'm becoming a Bucs fan.

This is not to say of course, that all those years spent watching Packers games meant nothing, and I love  my home state, Wisconsin. It's just that I've been living in Florida for most of my life.  The thing that put me over the edge, though, was meeting and hanging out with Merilee and Tony.

You see, Tony is a college scout for the Buccaneers, so it wasn't a big deal for him to pull a few strings and get access to the Raymond James Stadium for part of their e–session.  As we walked around and grabbed a shot here, found some good light there, and talked all the while, I couldn't help but be impressed with how kind and down to earth and just generally nice to be around Merilee and Tony are.

Merilee has to share Tony with the Bucs, he travels so much, but she doesn't seem to mind. She has this way of looking at Tony, and I couldn't help but smile and comment about it towards the end of their session, it's this mixture of adoration and pride and pure unconditional love in her eyes. It was a really beautiful thing to see.




















1 comment:

  1. This is such a lovely couple!! I also had such a stunning engagement photo session in NYC for my wedding. I had booked one of the best wedding venues NYC for our engagement party. Everyone enjoyed a lot on that very special day of mine and my fiancé!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.