Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Katie and Jacob {St Petersburg Wedding Photographer}


Katie’s sister takes me aside a bit after I arrive, “Are you here all evening?”, her voice hushed and her eyes giddy.
 “Yes, I only do unlimited coverage because it’s less stressful and I hate wearing a watch”, I smile.
“Oh that's great", she says, "I have a surprise for Katie, I’ve booked her a limo, a really cool one, and it’s coming to get her and Jacob at the end of the evening. I want to make sure that you’re here for that”.
That’s the kind of person that Katie is, she’s so sweet and considerate and completely unaware of how beautifully she actually is, she just draws people to her, and they want to do things for her.
Katie Jacob’s wedding was held at Sunken Gardens,  a completely original venue with a mystical, mythical forest vibe, I just love shooting there.





Event hosted by Sunken Gardens

Catering by Banyan Tree Catering and Events



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.