Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heather and Ryan

So we walk into the little white chapel in Dunedin to take a look see for Heather and Ryan’s wedding, and it slowly dawns on me that this is some of the best light I have got to work with for a ceremony, like, ever.

Darren (great photog who asked to shadow me for this one) laughing at my chattering ever faster and jumping around because I’m so excited about working here, and it feels like we’re floating in a luminous cloud or wrapped in gauzy sunbeams incarnate and oh my goodness we are going to make some AWESOME stuff here!

Then Heather arrives and she is everything I hope for in a bride: radiant, spectacular smile, and great energy. She and Ryan didn’t worry about what they were supposed to do, they just had great evening with their family and friends. Seriously, these people know how to enjoy themselves. And that makes my job soooo much fun.











1 comment:

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.