Thursday, September 23, 2010

Michelle and Sean E-session

Michelle emails me and says, 'we got engaged on a mini-golf course, what if we did the engagement session someplace like that?' ...and images of kitschy video games, tiny golf greens and go carts, go carts, flicker through my mind.

'Awesome', I say, 'let's do it' and in a few weeks time I find myself surrounded by technicolor fun that is celebration station and grabbing shots of Michelle and Sean tearing around the track with huge kid grins on their faces.



They're just a touch competitive...

 ...but that's ok, cause they have awesome energy together:




..did I mention they are a bit competitive?(that's the universal 'she's going down' thing Sean is doing there BTW)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave and comments and compliments, thanks.